Unofficial road trainings will made
- Monday 3 - Training Flight 35 Km
- Friday 7 - Training Flight 40 Km
- Tuesday 11 - Training Flight 40 Km
- Tuesday 18- Training Flight 50 Km
- Friday 29 - Sea Training
- Saturday 4 - Training Flight 10 Km
- Saturday 11 - Training Flight 15 Km
- Thursday 16 - Training Flight 15 Km
- Sunday 19 - Training Flight 20 Km
- Thursday 23 - Training Flight 25 Km
- Sunday 26 - Training Flight 25 Km
- Thursday 30 - Training Flight 30 Km
- 7/8 - SURVIVAL RACE
- 12/13 - 1º HOT SPOT - TARAJALEJO
- 17/18 - 2º HOT SPOT - PUERTO LAJAS
- 22/23 - SEMIFINAL - PUERTO CALERO
- 29 - FINAL - TAN TAN (430KM)
or 430 KM over the Sea
Pigeons will be released as many times as necessary in order to prepare them to ensure that they are well able to face the difficulties that await them before touching down.
They will be released from the sites determined by the organisation, in accordance to what has been specified in the rules, with the possibility of any change or variation, depending on the weather conditions or force majeure that so requires it.
Lists of all pigeons received for all the races will be drawn up.
The release sites and dates may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
The pigeons received from the final release will go to auction the first 50 and the first 25 of AS Pigeon, will try to offer them internationally. All money raised from the auctions will be distributed as follows:50% for the owner and 50% for the organisation.